Let us care for your pets as much as you do…
Pearl Veterinary Group is a family run practice, with all the philosophies of a small practice, where our clients and their pets always come first. Margaret and Stewart Bedford first established Sutton Farm Veterinary Surgery in 1994 and then the practice expanded into Shrewsbury Pet Hospital in 2005.
Despite still holding on to the friendly, caring approach to our patients, providing all the routine treatments that they need, we also now are
- The largest group of vets in Shropshire, including a vet with RCVS recognised advanced qualifications. We also have experts in orthopaedics and physiotherapy.
- The only Veterinary Hospital in Shrewsbury, providing 24 hour nursing care to all of our in-patients.
- The only practice in Shrewsbury to see referral cases from Wales and West Midlands on a daily basis, a service that is discounted to our own clients.
- Incorporating a complete rehabilitation unit that includes hydrotherapy and physiotherapy treatments.
- The only practice in Shropshire to have MRI facilities.
In a recent survey, 97% of our clients said that our service was outstanding and that they would recommend us to their friends. But don’t take ours or our clients’ word for it, have a look around our website, and if you want to discuss your pet’s needs just e-mail us or give us a call.
Minor changes means major steps going forward!
Since 1994, Pearl Veterinary Group has grown from a small practice with two members of staff, to the largest practice in Shrewsbury with almost thirty veterinary professionals.
Our aim has always been to give the pets of Shrewsbury a gold standard level of care, and to this day, our hospital provides services that are not available anywhere else in the area. Most of our clients live in Shrewsbury but there are many pets that travel to us from all over Shropshire, West Midlands and Mid-Wales. With growth and technological changes comes new and exciting opportunities, and we are always looking at ways to increase the services and care we can offer your pets.
You may have noticed some minor changes recently throughout our literature and on our notice boards, slowly introducing a new name, ‘Medivet’. Behind the scenes, we have taken a major step forward in the evolution of Pearl Veterinary Group. We are delighted to announce that we have now joined the Medivet family, a large veterinary partnership consisting of over 160 veterinary practices, which gives us access to an array of excellent facilities, expertise and ideas that ultimately allows us to deliver exceptional care to your exceptional pets!